Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Monday, October 19, 2009

spend some time


Had a great time on sl tonight, my great friend "L" invited me to burning man, very odd thing was my buddy and I talked about me attending it last year. since i cant go there in rl. this was a great experience for me. Was exactly like I imagined it would be. great desert scenery and great ,weird artwork. I have know "L" for a few years from sl. for some reason we always been very close. she is a great girl. no mater how long we spend away from sl we always find each other again.
we have had alot of exploring and adventures together in sl. Im glad to be important in her sl life :P

taken from "L"-"Rev Pogo is a great guy! He always been so nice, always! He once won a place and had a beautiful store and gave me a furry outfit, it was so pretty! ^.^
And again made me happy, because he took me to Disneyland! It was so much fun :D we got some 3d glasses and took a ride on Captain EO's Space Adventure!
He always been so nice and he makes me happy ^.^"

didn't expect this to turn out to be a sl blog but I suppose I can post anything I like

No comments:

Post a Comment