Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear beloved,

1st let me say I love you. Everything about you.
The way you toast my peanut butter & jelly sandwiches is divine. You melt them and cheese just right.

I doubt there is anything you can't cook just right. I just pop them in and click a button. I have your toasting settings perfected now. 3 and a half minutes later and I'm eating the best toaster strudel ever! <3>

I'm sorry about her, the one I had before you. I thought that microwaving food was the only alternative to the stove.
But those days are behind me now. I swear this oath to you. I won't ever microwave again. All microwaves belong on craigslist.

Say you will always be my toaster oven. pls never leave me loveeyes


-pogo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment