Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

truth and other unneccessary choices

Looking back on my life I noticed that things would have been easier on me if I had never stood up for the truth or spoken at all for that matter. Regardless if someone starts a conversation with you or not it is their intention regardless of your stance on the subject, to best you. To win the argument. To convince you that they are more knowledgeable then you. It would be best if people with closed minds kept their mouths shut. But what about those with an open mind and decent ideas, or opinions? Would it be better for them to choose to remain silent and let the fools run their vile mouths till their jaw falls out? Perhaps it would be so they don't turn out bitter.


“When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.”
-william blake

No comments:

Post a Comment