Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

dutch clothes great store


felt like doing abit of promotion for this nice little store I know about.
let me start over.
i do sl abit and this little village (virtual holland. 73,186,22) has sort of adopted me. they say they gunna turn me dutch one day. :> being the american I am this is very nice thing for them to do. So I gunna return the favor to them and try to bring them more traffic. Mebo runs a nice clothing store for dutch professional clothing. she offers some freebee olde timey dutch clothes and they look kind of silly but I had fun wearing them. times are tough for everyone but if they continue to be tough im afraid she gunna close her shop. I would hate to see that. So please just browse her shop and give her a chance. she offers mens and womens fashions

No comments:

Post a Comment