Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

my dream about an anole

it was me on a different planet and there were a type of alien invaders fighting our troups up in space. i was on the ground. think i was a peace keeper of something
then there was like a vulture nest untop of the base i was in charge of, and the ground kept shakin and the nest was in danger
so i climbed up there to move the nest and the mother was away and the egg fell to the ground and barely opened so i felt horrible
so i did what i could to move the nest to a better place up top the base and gave the mother the opened egg. the little guy actually survived and thrived
then after that there was like a commons area that was underneath the place were i had moved the nest and there was a little anole trapped. so I rescued her as well. and some how she fell in love with me or fell in love with my charity to the small when there were bigger more important worries to tend to.
so apparently when an anole falls in love with a person they give up 1 year of their life to send their life energy which is turned to luck for us
after that my buddy in the base introduced me to a nice lady that fell in love with me at first site. then my buddy tried to close the door on me and her so we could be alone.
but i turned my back on her and went after him to tell him that it wasnt proper to rush things like that
and the anole saw my selfish act and fell in love with me again
and gave up another year of her life for me
so feeling responsible for the small anole i decided to leave it all behind and take care of her up in the mountains
soon after she shape shifted into a princess


:/ very spiritual dream but so so weird

No comments:

Post a Comment