Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

airport pics






I visit this airport frequently. We have alot of history together.

  1. years ago I flew to florida to go to disneyland from a contest I won. 4 tickets for a week there. won them from crabtree mall.
  2. took a picnic at the observation park with my mother and best friend lawrence powell.
  3. imported my ex fiance cherish from london town <3
  4. returned cherish to london town cause her visa expired. saddest day of my life! ); we broke up a few months after she went back but thats another story for another time.
  5. felt horrible about being apart from her and wanted to be closer to her. not being able to get my shit together and get my ass over there with her. I took a part time job at the airport, working as a bus driver, few days after receiving the job they changed me from driver to a parker. Job didn't last long as they had massive lay-offs about 1 month after they hired me.
  6. now I live right up the street from the airport and go there for my lunch,relaxing and racing around on my scooter. I like to watch the planes land and take off. maybe someday I will be on one of them leaving this state or country. been a dream of mine for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment