Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

josh and me

A fitting song to end his stay in raleigh, nc.


the day before his bday, when scheduled to return to new jersey from staying here in nc in a storage room he gets in a car accident. Right before the corner of glenwood ave. and lynn rd.
even after the accident he still smiles. happy knowing that he is returning eventually to new jersey. we got rear-ended by a F-150 going to my apartment from his little 1 room storage unit at u-haul. He has been staying there for 5 months since we lost our old apartment due to my inability to know who not to trust. (tabbi)

all we can do is shake our heads in disbelief at this last year and a half while he was down here with me. most every experience both of us have head is about beyond belief. its been one rediculous thing after another.


















No comments:

Post a Comment