Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

new language courses

So I got Rosetta Stone language courses and it seems pretty impressive so far. I am taking 3-4 lessons a day on Dutch, Spanish and German. I never been able to concentrate listening to language mp3's. People in my life like to disturb me while I try to get anything done. Using this program the distractions don't matter much cause I can pick up exactly where I left off.
So I guess this one is about self improvement. Got to try to improve what we can when the distractions of the world aren't bearing down on us. Not to impress,or to feel better about our selves but to keep momentum up.

No comments:

Post a Comment