Welcome

Please subscribe, comment and request.
If you would like to share a story or anything please do. If you send it to me I will put it up.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

got to start some where :>

Well it has certainly been a long summer, just about to enter my favorite season. (fall) I can already feel the crisp air early in evening. Perfect time to start wearing hoodies again. I have really grown and learned alot about myself and a few others. One of them I thought was a friend,one who could be relied on and trusted. Turns out I was sadly mistaken with her. I wish her the best and I'm shamed to admit I pray I never cross paths with Tabbi again.

Life can be overwhelming at times and seem like there is no hope. But this summer has shown me sometimes the unbearable is best experienced with no one to rely on or to turn to. Learning what battles to face on your own is what sets us apart I think. Everyone needs to take some time on their own to deal with the problems that face them. Its more of a blessing when someone steps in and lends a hand then.

No comments:

Post a Comment